HDFS, mail # user - Re: How is the memory usage of containers controlled?

Re: How is the memory usage of containers controlled?
Yuzhang Han 2013-06-24, 03:27
Arun, thank you for the tips.
I viewed LinuxResourceCalculatorPlugin. I think it calculates the
resource usage of a node, since it parses the log files under /proc/.
But on a single node there can be multiple containers running.
Can you point out in which classes the resource usage of a single
container is monitored or controlled? Thank you very much!