Kafka >> mail # user >> Is there any web console to monitor what's the status about broker?

Re: Is there any web console to monitor what's the status about broker?
The scala version of Play! is really cool!

And it seems like a fitting choice considering that the core Kafka code
base is in scala :)

--
Felix