HBase >> mail # user >> scan a table with 2 column families.

Re: scan a table with 2 column families.

Hi there, the scan will merge the results between the CFsŠ   for more
information see these two chapters in the HBase RefGuide.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#datamodel

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#mapreduce