MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Cannot find JobTracker and TaskTracker classes in Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha

Cannot find JobTracker and TaskTracker classes in Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha
Hi,

Can anyone help me out where can I find JobTracker and TaskTracker classes
for the above releases, it's not present in hadoop-mapreduce-project. I was
tracing through the source code from JobSubmission but lost the flow as I
could not find the JobTracker and TaskTracker.

Are these classes replaced with some other classes ?

Regards
thoihen
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-04-26, 18:28