HBase >> mail # dev >> Commit Log format

Re: Commit Log format
To kick a dead horse, coupling the code diff with the CHANGES.txt
alteration is also a massive PITA because its much harder to run 'git
cherry-pick' across branches with it.  It's far easier to directly port a
change from 92 to trunk to 89-fb if I don't have that pesky little file in
the way.