Accumulo >> mail # user >> du command giving null pointer exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

du command giving null pointer exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
UNOFFICIAL

I'm trying to get the total disk space used by a table and am using the du <tablename> command but getting a NullPointerException, specifically

22 05:41:13,223 [shell:shell] ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException

When run I'm in a table context on Accumulo 1.5.1.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Matt
+
Eric Newton 2013-08-22, 12:59