HBase >> mail # user >> Transaction Management in HBase?

Transaction Management in HBase?
What's the best way of implementing transaction management in HBase?  I have
a use case in which I update multiple tables.  If for some reason an update
fails on the 2nd table, I would like to rollback changes to the first
table.  A quick Google search got me to this document:
http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.20.6/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/transactional/TransactionManager.html

But this class is not available in 0.20.3 or in the latest version 0.90.3.

Please help.  Thanks.