Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: Accumulo-1.5 - Build # 39 - Aborted

Re: Accumulo-1.5 - Build # 39 - Aborted
The build servers (and perhaps Jenkins) are messed up.  It's happening for
everyone: INFRA-6218.  Between the regular failures on some machines and
the machines having too many jobs to run (including some projects with
builds that take several hours or more) we're not getting a lot out of the
build system at the moment.