HBase >> mail # user >> rpc call logging

Re: rpc call logging
Well, counts would help a lot, but actual queries displayed even more
so... For example I just found a bug in our code that runs in infinite
loop across only specific pages that cause region server CPU to
overrun.   It would be easier for us to ID the bugs if we had all
queries logged.

-Jack