HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase startup error: NoNode for /hbase/master after running out of space

+
Zhong, Sheng 2011-06-07, 13:47
Re: Hbase startup error: NoNode for /hbase/master after running out of space
> 2011-06-06 18:40:11,833 WARN  regionserver.HRegionServer - Unable to
> read master address from ZooKeeper. Retrying. Error was:

This means that your master didn't start. Can you post the log for the master?

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.