HBase >> mail # user >> Scan exception when running MR

+
J Mohamed Zahoor 2012-10-22, 15:47
+
J Mohamed Zahoor 2012-10-22, 15:51
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-10-22, 16:22
+
J Mohamed Zahoor 2012-10-22, 16:32
Re: Scan exception when running MR
Oh, sorry.

This sounds like a version mismatch.  Do you have the same version
installed on your servers and being pulled in your hadoop job?

J Mohamed Zahoor 2012-10-23, 06:51