Flume >> mail # dev >> Ways (Utilities)for generating config files

Ways (Utilities)for generating config files
Hello,

I am writing to ask following if we have some utility which writes
configuration files for flume.

What process you use to generate config files for you. Is it automated or
manual.

I was thinking to write some utility which allows to select components in
source channels and sinks and
generating config files for flume users.

Some kind of GUI based (or otherwise )tool which allows users to generate
config files

Just wanted to confirm if such kind of tool exists which i can use without
writing own.

If you feel there is need , what would be good starting point for me to
make this utility. Any libraies you would like
to suggest.

Thanks