MapReduce >> mail # user >> Cumulative value using mapreduce

Re: Cumulative value using mapreduce
Hi,

It sounds like a
1) group information by account
2) compute sum per account

If that not the case, you should precise a bit more about your context.

This computing looks like a small variant of wordcount. If you do not know
how to do it, you should read books about Hadoop MapReduce and/or online
tutorial. Yahoo's is old but still a nice read to begin with :
http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/

Regards,

Bertrand

--