Hadoop >> mail # user >> LZO exception decompressing (returned -8)

Re: LZO exception decompressing (returned -8)
I know this doesn't fix lzo, but have you considered Snappy for the
intermediate output compression? It gets similar compression ratios
and compress/decompress speed, but arguably has better Hadoop
integration.

-Joey