HBase >> mail # dev >> unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 21:01
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-10, 21:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 21:40
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-10, 21:49
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 21:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-11, 18:02
Re: unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0
I think we're back to business.