HBase, mail # user - Ticket for Hbase book

Re: Ticket for Hbase book
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-22, 21:24
Hello Stack,

      Please find the file attached with this mail that contains the
modifications I want to propose and let me know if it is in proper
format. I have kept the text in 'yellow', so that it is easier for you
to recognize the changes I have made. And, if you think it requires
further refining, please let me know. (Ple)Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq