Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4 Release.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-07-18, 07:35
Eugene Koontz 2011-07-20, 17:38
Vishal Kher 2011-07-25, 17:49
Mahadev Konar 2011-07-25, 20:27
Patrick Hunt 2011-07-29, 17:05
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-02, 02:49
Laxman 2011-08-02, 05:58
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-02, 06:21

Anyways, you can take a call whether to push them to 3.4
ZOOKEEPER-1140 : Sure. I will work on this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahadev Konar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 3.4 Release.

Hi Laxman,
 The patches look good but I think we  need to be careful on checkin in
patches for the 3.4 release. We havent had a release for a long time and I'd
prefer for anything (not a blocker and non critical features) to go into
3.5.

I am hopeful (if the jenkins servers are up) of cutting a branch this
week/weekend. We can check in your patches into 3.5 release.

As you mentioned ZOOKEEPER-1140 is a blocker. Your help would be very
useful!
thanks a lot
mahadev

+