HDFS, mail # user - Re: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform

Re: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform
Harsh J 2013-08-13, 03:06
If you use tarballs, you will need to build native libraries for your
OS. Follow instructions for native libraries under src/BUILDING.txt of
a source tarball.

Alternatively, pick up Apache Hadoop packages from Apache Bigtop for
2.0.5-alpha and they'll come with pre-built, proper native libraries.

--
Harsh J