HBase >> mail # user >> RowKey design with hashing

+
Nurettin Şimşek 2013-02-13, 08:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-14, 00:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-14, 02:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-14, 03:18
+
Mehmet Simsek 2013-02-14, 03:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-14, 03:58
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 02:25
+
Alexander Ignatov 2013-02-13, 08:40
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-13, 09:01
+
Nurettin Şimşek 2013-02-13, 09:42
Re: RowKey design with hashing
I don't see any issue with #2 and it might be the simplest one. But
all will depend on your read pattern. If you need to scan by domain, 1
is better. I you need to list the emails without knowing it, 2 might
be better. If you only access it given a specific address, 3 can be
good.

So I will say, all depend on what you want to do with it...

2013/2/13, Nurettin Şimşek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I want to search email adress equality. There are many many domains not
> only yahoo.
>
> What is disadvantages of using hashing?

+
Nurettin Şimşek 2013-02-13, 20:03