HBase >> mail # user >> RowKey design with hashing

Re: RowKey design with hashing
I don't see any issue with #2 and it might be the simplest one. But
all will depend on your read pattern. If you need to scan by domain, 1
is better. I you need to list the emails without knowing it, 2 might
be better. If you only access it given a specific address, 3 can be
good.

So I will say, all depend on what you want to do with it...