 From: Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze

There was a bit of discussion about this on HBASE-7226.

For the next couple of weeks, please mention me in the JIRA using
"[~apurtell]" (remove the quotes) and I will come take a look. Normally
that won't be necessary. The reason I asked for a heads up before commits
to 0.98 for the next few weeks is I want to start attacking unit test
failures and clean them up to 0.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy