HBase >> mail # user >> JVM seg fault in HBase region server

Re: JVM seg fault in HBase region server
Hi Varun,

Never faced this error ever. And I faced a lot ;) Even by running with
OpenJDK 1.x. and I'm running eglibc on all my servers.

ldd --version
ldd (Debian EGLIBC 2.13-38) 2.13
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
Written by Roland McGrath and Ulrich Drepper.
JM