Accumulo >> mail # dev >> How to contribute to Accumulo using git.

How to contribute to Accumulo using git.
Hi all,

For the GSOC project contributions here is what I have done. I'm not sure
weather this is the correct way.

I've forked the Accumulo project in Github.
Got a clone and created a branch called GSOC_MONITOR from the trunk branch
of the repository
Then push the changes to this branch.

Is this a correct way? I went through this path because github is bit
familiar to me.

https://github.com/supunkamburugamuva/accumulo

I can do this as described in the
http://people.apache.org/~elserj/git/git.html if the above is not a correct
way.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762