HBase >> mail # user >> optimizing block cache requests + eviction

Re: optimizing block cache requests + eviction
FYI, if u disable your block cache - you will ask for "Index" blocks for
every single request. So such a high rate of request is plausible for Index
blocks even when your requests are totally random on your data.

Varun