HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-17, 18:51
Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
You can use a postScan() region observer as a trigger to run your code or
use endpoint that you (your code) will have to call after the scan.
Try this link

https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

Good luck.
On Feb 17, 2013 8:51 PM, "Farrokh Shahriari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi there
> I wanna use a custom code after scanning a large table and prefer to run
> the code after scanning each region.I know that I should use
> co-processor,but don't know which of Observer,Endpoint or both of them I
> should use ? Is there any simple example of them ?
>
> Tnx

+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 04:15
+