HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
You can use a postScan() region observer as a trigger to run your code or
use endpoint that you (your code) will have to call after the scan.
Try this link

https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

Good luck.