Hive, mail # user - Re: Unable to compile and run unit tests against custom/local version of Hadoop

Re: Unable to compile and run unit tests against custom/local version of Hadoop
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-08, 21:04
also visit this link on official wiki page -
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/developerguide.html#DeveloperGuide-Unittestsanddebugging

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq