Accumulo, mail # dev - Ready to run Accumulo VMhn

Re: Ready to run Accumulo VMhn
John Vines 2012-08-23, 22:33
If they have a hadoop one already, then it should be easy. If not, it's a
bit more time. I want to get the rcd setup scripts supporting
centos/redhat/fedora systems next. Elser can worry about gentoo.

Sent from my phone, so pardon the typos and brevity.