Accumulo, mail # user - compressing values returned to scanner

Re: compressing values returned to scanner
ameet kini 2012-10-01, 19:40
That is exactly my use case (ingest once, serve often, no server-side
iterators).

And I'm doing pre-compression on ingest. I was just looking to do away with
app-level compression code. Not a biggie.

Ameet