MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?

+
Mark Kerzner 2012-10-10, 02:47
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-10, 14:58
+
Lance Norskog 2012-10-11, 02:15
+
Tim Williams 2012-10-11, 02:27
+
M. C. Srivas 2012-10-11, 05:04
+
JAY 2012-10-11, 05:38
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-11, 06:13
+
Lance Norskog 2012-10-12, 05:20
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-12, 05:23
+
Mark Kerzner 2012-10-11, 02:26
Re: Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?
Hi Mark,

I don't know Lucene/Solr very well but your question made me remember the
lily project: http://www.lilyproject.org/lily/index.html. They use
hadoop/hbase and solr to provide a searchable data management platform.

Maybe you will find ideas in their documentation.

BR,
Ivan

--
Ivan Frain