MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?

Re: Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?
Hi Mark,

I don't know Lucene/Solr very well but your question made me remember the
lily project: http://www.lilyproject.org/lily/index.html. They use
hadoop/hbase and solr to provide a searchable data management platform.

Maybe you will find ideas in their documentation.

BR,
Ivan

--
Ivan Frain