Drill >> mail # dev >> Building logical plans

Re: Building logical plans
I originally tried to stitch different ones myself in unit tests, later
I've found writing a JSON string much easier to follow and tune.

I don't see why you couldn't write it in programmatically though, I think
it just takes more time.

Tim