HDFS >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Merge federation branch HDFS-1052 into trunk

Re: [Discuss] Merge federation branch HDFS-1052 into trunk
Oops, the message came out garbled. I meant to say

I assume the outlined changes won't prevent an earlier version of HDFS from
upgrades to the federation version, right?

Thanks in advance,
  Cos