Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Compiling Under Windows (unable to execute generate-thrift.sh)

+
David Medinets 2013-03-19, 23:40
Re: Compiling Under Windows (unable to execute generate-thrift.sh)
Just comment out the module in trace/pom.xml that attempts to run the
thrift compiler.

I'm curious... why run windows?

-Eric
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Out of curiosity I tried to compile Accumulo using Netbeans on Windows
> and run into the following error. Is it easy (possible) to avoid
> executing this script when using Windows?
>
> Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec
> (generate-thrift) on project accumulo-trace: Command execution failed.
> Cannot run program
>
> "C:\Users\medined\Documents\NetBeansProjects\accumulo\trunk\trace\src\main\scripts\generate-thrift.sh"
> (in directory
> "C:\Users\medined\Documents\NetBeansProjects\accumulo\trunk\trace"):
> CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32 application -> [Help
> 1]

+
David Medinets 2013-03-20, 01:50
+