Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Move/Rename api

Re: Move/Rename api
Multi currently doesn't support the ability to encode a Get operation into
the multi. So there's no way to atomically move data from one znode to
another. There is a patch in progress to add this support to Multi, which
would make this feasible. See: