Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Automatic cleanup of data directory

+
Alex Baranau 2012-12-17, 15:55
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-12-18, 06:38
Re: Automatic cleanup of data directory
Hi Patrick,

My fault, was looking at old version. Thank you!

Alex Baranau
------
Sematext :: http://blog.sematext.com/ :: Hadoop - HBase - ElasticSearch -
Solr