Hadoop, mail # general - Plans for the 0.22 Release

Re: Plans for the 0.22 Release
Konstantin Shvachko 2010-12-22, 19:49
This is great! Thanks, Nigel.

I haven't seen the feature freeze for 0.22 formally announced.
May be it worth confirming it now by setting the start day, as of yesterday?

--Konstantin