Pig >> mail # user >> Accessig paritcular folder

Accessig paritcular folder
Hi,
    I have data in this one folder like following:

data-------shard1---d1_1
            |          |_d2_1
            Lshard2---d1_1
            |          |_d2_2
            Lshard3---d1_1
            |          |_d2_3
            Lshard4---d1_1
                       |_d2_4
Now, I want to search something in d1 (and excluding all the d2's) in it.
How do i do this in pig?
Thanks
+
Alan Gates 2013-10-04, 18:29