HBase >> mail # user >> how do you keep the hbase document correct?

+
周梦想 2012-12-25, 09:15
+
Ulrich Staudinger 2012-12-25, 11:09
Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
It seems that you're right, the document generated by maven from
src/docbkx,
[zhouhh@Hadoop48 src]$ cd docbkx/
[zhouhh@Hadoop48 docbkx]$ ls
book.xml          community.xml      customization.xsl  external_apis.xml
 ops_mgt.xml      preface.xml   shell.xml            upgrading.xml
case_studies.xml  configuration.xml  developer.xml      getting_started.xml
 performance.xml  security.xml  troubleshooting.xml  zookeeper.xml

but the author just edit source code of book.xml? or they use some tool to
edit it?
Thanks,
Andy

2012/12/25 Ulrich Staudinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I assume it's a maven document or a docbook document. but i might be
> mistaken.
>

> On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM, 周梦想 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I keep a translation of Chinese version of the HBase official reference
> > guide document: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html
> > The translation page is http://abloz.com/hbase/book.html
> >
> > When I try to keep consistent with the english version, I found it's not
> > easy. Because the  english version is always changing,
> > I can't keep it's chapter number, remark number and links correctly.
> >
> > I'm now using dreamweaver to edit book.html, which is directly downloaded
> > from apache hbase official refence guide.
> > Some one can tell me how the author edit the book.html? which tool the
> > author is using?And how can I update the chapter number correctly with
> the
> > english version?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Andy Zhou
>

> --
> Ulrich Staudinger, Managing Director and Sr. Software Engineer,
> ActiveQuant GmbH
>
> P: +41 79 702 05 95
> E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> http://www.activequant.com