Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: need for more conditional write support

Re: need for more conditional write support
My recommendation would actually be a combination of the two which
offers the most flexibility:

zoo_multi_test_and_set(List<string> znodesToTest, List<int> versions,
List<string> znodesToSet, List<byte[]> data)

...this specifies a list of nodes & versions to check, and if the
versions match, a list of nodes to set and the associated data.
This allows multiple scenarios, including setting nodes other than the
ones you are version checking, setting more nodes than you version
check, checking more nodes than you set, etc.
I don't think the implementation would be any harder than either of the others.

-Dave