Hadoop >> mail # user >> namenode restart

namenode restart
Running Hadoop 0.22 and I need to restart the namenode so my new rack
configuration will be set into place. I am thinking of doing a quick stop
and start of the namenode but what will happen to the current clients? Can
they tolerate a 30 second hiccup by retrying?

Abhishek Pratap Singh 2012-06-07, 23:28
+
Harsh J 2012-06-10, 12:45
+