Hadoop >> mail # user >> Differences hadoop-2.0.0-alpha Vs hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Differences hadoop-2.0.0-alpha Vs hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Hi,
  I  have some YARN application written and running properly against
hadoop-2.0.0-alpha but when I recently downloaded and started using
hadoop-2.0.3-alpha it doesn't work. I think the original one I wrote was
looking at the Client.java and ApplicationMaster.java in DistributedShell
example. It looks like this example code also has changed with the new
version, it now has the Client being extended from YarnClientImpl and many
other changes it has.

  Is there any guide as to how should I modify my old application to work
against the new version?

Thanks,
Kishore
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-03-28, 05:39
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-03-29, 09:32