Pig >> mail # dev >> Where do we want to put non-java source files?

Re: Where do we want to put non-java source files?
I vote we avoid the re-organization until there's a tangible benefit.  I don't think there's any cost (beyond annoyance maybe) to putting ruby stuff in src-ruby.  There isn't any benefit to moving to src/main/java/maven/demands/super/long/paths until we move to maven, if we ever do.

Alan.