Flume >> mail # user >> why flume agent do not support --fileheader

why flume agent do not support --fileheader
I want add some key/value to the agent header, but it's not convenient to
do so. why not flume agent  support --headerFile just like flume
avro-client?

my requirement is :
I want use spooling source to send files to another flume node to write to
hdfs.
and i want to name hdfs file to have the original file name prefix, not the
full path of the orgin file.

now I have to add interceptors of conf to do that.

so I have the question, why not flume agent  support --headerFile just like
flume avro-client?

Best Regards,
Andy
+