MapReduce >> mail # user >> task statistics

Re: task statistics
We use the following in our client:
        JobClient jobClient = new JobClient(jobConf);
        TaskReport[] mapTaskReports jobClient.getMapTaskReports(job.getID());
        if (mapTaskReports != null) {
            for (TaskReport tr : mapTaskReports) {
                TIPStatus tips = tr.getCurrentStatus();
                if (tips == TIPStatus.FAILED || tips == TIPStatus.KILLED) {

FYI