Sqoop >> mail # user >> Dropping embedded newlines for csv

Re: Dropping embedded newlines for csv
Hi Dave,
even thought that the name --hive-drop-import-delims implies that it is connected to HIVE import, it's not the case. This argument should be independent on argument --hive-import and should normally work in non hive import.

Jarcec