Avro >> mail # user >> resolving schemas in multiple avro data files

+
Joe Crobak 2011-05-05, 17:29
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-06, 18:59
Re: resolving schemas in multiple avro data files
> Such a method does not yet exist in Avro, but should not be difficult to
> add.  Please file an issue in Jira if this sounds of interest.

Thanks for the response -- I suspect you're right about the schema-superset
method. I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-816

Thanks,
Joe