Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-17, 14:51
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-22, 22:02
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:47
+
Robert Evans 2013-01-18, 18:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-01-21, 22:41
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 18:18
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 19:52
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:48
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-23, 14:53
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-23, 16:52
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-28, 16:07
+
Nick Wilcox 2013-01-28, 16:17
+
Ian Fyfe 2013-01-28, 18:42
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
I will try to get this committed by 12:00 pm PST.

Sent from phone

On Jan 23, 2013, at 6:53 AM, Jason Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I filed HDFS-4426 when I ran across the issue checking out the release candidate.  It's currently in Patch Available, and it looks close to being committed.
>
> Jason
>
> On 01/23/2013 08:48 AM, Thomas Graves wrote:
>> Thanks Daryn, is there a fix for that otherwise perhaps I'll just revert
>> that change.
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 1/22/13 1:52 PM, "Daryn Sharp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> -1, secondary namenode won't stay up due after HADOOP-9181.  The 2NN's
>>> main fires off a daemon thread and relied on the http server not running
>>> as a daemon, so the 2NN exits immediately.

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-01-23, 19:41
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:49