HBase, mail # dev - hbase-5945

Re: hbase-5945
Stack 2013-01-08, 07:32
Hey boss.  Put some comments up on the issue.  Maybe write up more in the
issue a high-level on where you would like to drive the issue.  As you say,
there is overlap with hbase-6521 it seems.  The doc linked to on the latter
issue suggests rpc is preamble, header, then the protobuf Message (with
optional encoded data block of KeyValues).  Ditto for the response.
 Looking at 5945 this seems to be where you are going to?

Good on you DD,
St.Ack