Hadoop >> mail # user >> matrix-vector multiply in hadoop

+
Alexandra Anghelescu 2011-05-17, 20:13
Re: matrix-vector multiply in hadoop
Try using the Apache Mahout code that solves exactly this problem.

Mahout has a distributed row-wise matrix that is read one row at a time.
 Dot products with the vector are computed and the results are collected.
 This capability is used extensively in the large scale SVD's in Mahout.